Friday, July 23, 2010

food and service in Darwin

I think that Darwin's restaurants don't have a lot in the way of service unless you're dining at the high end of town - not good enough! I love dining out and I'm going to check out restaurants and other food places in Darwin and share my findings on both the food and the service!

I'll look at ambience, service quality, wine list, value for money and food quality.

I'd love any suggestions for places to check out and hearing about your experiences too!


2 comments:

Stephen said...

Il Piatto is my favourite restaurant in Darwin, excellent setting, and great food... their Tiramisu is fantastic.

jojogoose said...

My favourite too!

For suburbia, don't ignore Turtles Bar at the Beachfront... aside from the pubbish crowd, the food and views are equally fantastic. I'd love to hear your thoughts on their Paella...