Monday, March 21, 2011

Virginia Tavern

So, Desi and I landed at Virginia Tavern on St Patrick's day. We'd been out to Bees Creek teaching Soo Bahk Do and rather than wait until we got back in to town to eat, we thought eating locally would be better. The food was very good.
Desi had the grilled fish and chips while I had the chicken parmigiana with chips and salad.
The chicken parmigiana was made from a whole huge chicken breast (I had to take half home) and the chips were awesomley(?) crispy and cooked with fresh oil.




The grilled fished looked tender and well cooked. All of the salad ingredients were fresh and tasty.
It took a while for the food to come, but I'd eat there again, the food is good :-)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I also enjoyed my meal at the Tavern. I had lamb shanks and they were so good. It looks like they are still keeping up the sizes which is great to see. The photo's have me drooling.